A new permanent interactive exhibition dedicated to Aluminium, a light and infinitely recyclable metal valued in packaging, mechanics, design.
An exhibition, designed and produced by the National Museum of Science and Technology.
Open on March 5, 2015 the exhibition “Aluminium” is considered among the most modern and efficient of the Museum, especially for young audiences.
So, we have created a guided tour with Francesca Olivini, curator of the project.
The opening of space “Alluminio”, existing in a museum setting dated 1957, was made possible thanks to an agreement between the Consortium CIAL, Centro AL and the Museum.
Through this agreement, the project has envolved many aluminium industries.
Below is a video that shows the testimonies of those involved (to follow we will also indicate the playing time of all speech) including those of two characters testimonial: the artist Michelangelo Pistoletto and the chef Niko Romito.
– GINO SCHIONA, GENERAL MANAGER OF CIAL: minute 0,31 e minute 19,10
– CHRISTIAN MUCKERMAN, PRESIDENT OF CENTROAL AND CEO OF HYDRO ALUMINIUM SLIM SPA: minute 2,11
– FIORENZO GALLI, GENERAL MANAGER OF MUSEO NAZIONALE SCIENZA E TECNOLOGIA: minute 3,12
– MICHELANGELO PISTOLETTO, ARTIST: minute 5,10
– NIKO ROMITO, CHEF: minute 6,57
– PAOLO AGNELLI, PRESIDENT OF GRUPPO AGNELLI: minute 8,40
– ROBERTA MARONI, HYDRO ALUMINIUM SLIM ITALIA: minute 10,25
– MASSIMO MOSCHINI, CEO OF LAMINAZIONE SOTTILE: minute 11,13
– ETTORE ZELIOLI, CEO OF ACM CARCANO: minute 12,08
– MARCO VEDANI, GENERAL MANAGER OF INTALS: minute 13,02
– OLIVO FOGLIENI, PRESIDENT OF GRUPPO FACS-RADIATORI 2000: minute 13,55
– MARIO BERTOLI, CEO OF METRA: minute 21,24
– RENATO FAVIA, CEO OF TUBETTIFICIO FAVIA; minute 16,20
– GIAMPAOLO BARBAROSSA, GENERAL MANAGER OF AITAL: minute 16,55
Leave a Reply